The following terms and conditions govern all use of the PremierOffshore.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, and websites, taken together, the Website. The Website is owned and operated by Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc.
The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. (collectively, the “Agreement”).Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
(ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc.’s sole discretion
(i) refuse or remove any content that, in Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc.’s reasonable opinion, violates any Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
(ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc.’s sole discretion.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which we link, and that link to us. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. does not have any control over these websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-premieroffshore.com website or webpage, Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of these websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by PremierOffshore.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. or others, Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. to you any Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc., logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with PremierOffshore.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. or Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc.’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. or third-party trademarks. You hereby grant Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to
(a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Website or Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. services or the promotion thereof and
(b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose, including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. or the promotion thereof.
6. Changes. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Termination. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is.” Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Financial research and advice on our website is based on SEC filings, current events, interviews, corporate press releases, and what we’ve learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors, and you shouldn’t make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It’s your money and your responsibility. Premier Tax and Corporate expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in any security they recommend to our subscribers.
Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. is an international tax and business consulting firm. We are not a law firm in the US or Panama. We do not practice law in any country.
We work with attorneys when necessary. Our Enrolled Agents are licensed to practice before the IRS, prepare US tax returns, and represent you in any US audit or dispute.
Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. does not offer any investment advice, market any securities or investment products, nor are we licensed to practice before the SEC. Premier has no responsibility or involvement in selecting or evaluating any investment. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as investment, legal, tax or financial advice or as a guarantee, endorsement, or certification of any investments.
Pursuant to recent requirements set forth in U.S. Treasury Regulation Circular 230, any federal tax advice contained on this website is not intended, nor written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
(i) any special, incidental or consequential damages;
(ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services;
(iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or
(iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
10. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that
(ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc., or by the posting by Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the country of Panama, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be Panama City, Panama. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Premier Tax and Corporate, Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.